Monday, January 14, 2008

Which theologian am I?

Apparently, I'm Anselm. An interesting choice if I do say so myself. The questions were somewhat leading, but you pretty much have to expect that from an Internet quiz. I am rather surprised, none the less, that my Barth score was higher than my Augustine score. Maybe if I take it again...






Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Anselm

Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'


Anselm



100%

Karl Barth



87%

Augustine



80%

Jonathan Edwards



67%

John Calvin



67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher



60%

Jürgen Moltmann



53%

Martin Luther



53%

Charles Finney



33%

Paul Tillich



27%