Saturday, February 10, 2007

More blog changes

I finally took the time to clean up the rest of the mess with Haloscan comments/trackback and blogger so now the comments RSS feed should point to the proper place. I've also added a couple more subscription buttons so it's easier to be tied right in to that vast vortex of thought that is my mind. Frightening, I know. Finally, and most important (IMO) I updated my reading list with what I've been reading lately. I think that's the most important part not because Amazon will give me a few pennies if you buy through that link but because I believe the books will be truly valuable to the continued spiritual growth of anyone who picks them up and reads them. But that's just me. Please do let me know if you have any problems with any of the changes.